Keep your appliances in good condition
Small appliances require maintenance, especially during the winter. Our chores at home will be easier if we take care of all the appliances and get ready for each season. Here are some tips to keep in mind and avoid problems with your small appliances.
- Check and test the smoke detector before the winter season starts.
- Clean your oven and stove. This means, removing any grime or debris from the interior or exterior of the stove and check that the light inside the oven is working correctly.
- Check the dishwasher water inlet. If your dishwasher includes a filter, it is very important to see if it needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Clean the Refrigerator. When the holidays finish, (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year´s Eve) you should get ready for the leftovers by cleaning out your fridge making space for them. Be sure to clean up your condenser coils. Get rid of dust bunnies and remove any pet hair or food items that could be clogging up the area behind your fridge. You must also deal with rust, scale, and deposits of hard water.
- Check your dryer vents. It is necessary to sweep the vents out.
- Air conditioners should be cleaned and stored. Window units need special care. You have to clean them, check the filters, and store them in a safe place during the winter time.
Trusted Appliance Service Center
30 Years Of Professional Appliance cServices
When it comes to your household appliance needs, turn to a trusted appliance service center like All Area Appliance Service. We have been proudly serving residential clients in Parker, CO and South East area for over 30 years. We are trained to render appliance services with expertise and professionalism. Get quality service! Contact us!